Dang, run those tires 'til you need new ones. Heck, you're just haulin' 4-wheelers and camping stuff. Maybe it's just me, but I don't get all the fixation on tires right from the get-go ... unless you have a dealer who's going to give you a heck of a trade allowance for the take-offs. Sheesh, what it all boils down to is it's "just" a utility trailer. Maybe I'm just not as "sensitive" when it comes to tires .. but then, I've never once blown a tire on my trailer either. Heck, the neighbors use it more than me. One just borrowed it to move his son to North Carolina and had that thing LOADED. All those trips I took to Tallahassee were on I-75/I-10 at 75 mph ... never a problem (knock on wood). I've hauled it loaded with two 4-wheelers and camping gear to NORTHERN Ontario, Canada and back 3 times ... from FLORIDA. I'm either the luckiest sob on earth, or youse dufes are overly paranoid when it comes to "light/medium duty" trailer tires. Those FOUR 205-75X15's are more tire than most cars are running on these days. I may be pushing it, but I'm still running the stock bias-ply's that came on mine when I bought it, but you should be able to haul a dang house on yours. I prolly won't have too many people agreeing with me here, but IMHO this tire deal is much ado over nothing. Quit reading all those blogs on the net and go out and haul some shit with that thing before it puts you in the poorhouse.

As my SEAL buddy would say ... "Quit trying to brain-fuck it to death!"