Thread: Now THIS is just day'um lazy......

Now THIS is just day'um lazy......

No reason to stand on your feet waiting to get your welfare check.

Just put your flip-flops next in line, and go back and sit on your butt and play games on your iPhone.

Is this a great country or what?

flop.jpg
    Southern Gentleman

Administrator
    I think it's brilliant. I freakin' hate lines. They do this in Cuba, too, seein' that the lines are so long for everything and it's a billionty degrees outside. No airconditioning.
    --Foo

Makes perfect sense to me. Sometimes we ain't as smart as we think we are.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Looks like pure ass laziness to me...
    Just sayin'

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I'll give you 10:1 odds that one of those lazy-azz democrats will try to shove his funky flip flops to the head of the line, while nobody's looking.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I'll give you 20:1 odds that if this IS a welfare office, that ALL of 'em are Democrats, and I don't care WHAT Chilly Willy or the Redhead say!!!
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Ya know what???....on second thought, this might not be a welfare office....not NEARLY enough flip flops.
    Southern Gentleman

Well if it's Arkansas' DMV, I take back all the bad things I said.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

It can't be Arkansas....nobody's eating any fried chicken necks.
    Southern Gentleman

Eeewwwww.

Typical internet b/s actually. I guess someone found a totally unrelated photo and decided to make a political statement. I see that in many places around the world (first time in the Philippines) and it makes perfect sense to me. Why stand when you can sit? Ya' know what? ... I thought the panel denoting the location of the fire extinguisher on the wall looked familiar. I blew the picture up and not only saw the sign, but also the writing on the windows. This is in THAILAND. My "home" country.

This site seems to automatically downsize the pics ... but this is still a little bigger. The writing below the numbers on the windows and the fire extinguisher sign is written in Thai. The pic on the wall is a Buddhist message.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    I guess someone found a totally unrelated photo and decided to make a political statement.
    And that's bad because ????????????????????

No reason to stand on your feet waiting to get your welfare check.

Just put your flip-flops next in line, and go back and sit on your butt and play games on your iPhone.

Is this a great country or what?
    Well, to answer your question Bucky, because there's just so much bullshit on the internet and people buy it for some silly reason. I don't get it. YOU don't think it's bad when people intentionally mislead others??? There are three lines to the original post.

#1-No reason to stand on your feet waiting to get your welfare check.

Are these people waiting on their welfare check? Ummmm, no.

#2-Just put your flip-flops next in line, and go back and sit on your butt and play games on your iPhone.

Is there an iPhone in that pic? No. The lady in the center "looks" like she could be doing most anything ... knitting?

#3-Is this a great country or what?

What country? Ours? The one where the pic was taken?

I get the insinuation. The "problem" is ... the day after some silly thing like this makes it's rounds, elebenty-bazillion people will be talking about the sob's in the welfare lines who are too frigging lazy to even stand up. Yet the statement and the pic have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

I see the above taking place in countries that do not have the little machine at the counter that says, "Pick a number and wait to be called". I'd call it ingenuity instead of laziness. I dunno, maybe I'd rather be an optimist instead of a pessimist. Who knows?

Ummmm, it's just a joke, Thump....just like the million others that are sent over the web, every single nanosecond....just like lazy redneck, yankee, canukian, messican, and pollock jokes....matter of fact, my lazy-azz Eskimo Army buddy from Juneau sent it to me.

Go sell a skillet for $500 bucks on ebay, and forget about it.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 08-24-2014 at 06:30 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Thumper is getting all sensitive now that he's playing with his cats and all....

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!