Thread: Now, they're called "Silver Fin".....

Now, they're called "Silver Fin".....

I mentioned this back in the summer, and a buddy of mine says they're getting ready to start full-time processing of the Asian/Silver Carp....the processing plant is located about 7 miles from me....he said the company, Moon River, provided some processed fish, and did a bunch of restaurant surveys....it seems the customers really liked them....however, they had to come up with a more appetizing name....one of the high-dollar restaurants came up with the name "Silver Fin", and now, has it offered on their menu.

I hope the commercial fishermen catch every day'um one of those shiny, flying bastages.

http://msbusiness.com/blog/2014/07/2...issippi-delta/
    Southern Gentleman

This method of shoot/fishing has me written all over it!
    http://youtu.be/pMw4KW3MzcE
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

To be honest eating a Carp would probably be about two notches above eating a Tilapia. That's got to be the nastiest fish on Gods green earth! And people admit right out loud that they eat the damn things.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!