Most of what has been said, is the very reason that I am no longer a member of any organized hunting clubs....I'd rather hunt on 40 acres of leased or owned land, and follow my own rules, than put up with all the arguing, jealousy, and drama, which exists in most hunting clubs.

Fortunately, the Good Lord has blessed me with the means to buy a few acres through the years, and I thank Him daily for that priviledge.

I went squirrel hunting on a 15,000 acre hunting club, about two weeks ago....it's one of those very high-dollar, inside the MS River levee clubs, which owner/memberships cost $500,000 just to join, and another $10,000 annual maintenance fee....Sandy and I really felt out of place, but the hunting is fantastic because only a few of the 40 members ever set foot in the woods....most of 'em just sit on their fat azzes on the big lodge veranda, drinking martinis and smoking cigars.

While walking and hunting, I talked to our host, and here are their deer hunting rules, "per membership":

> Must kill three does, during the first season, before shooting ANY buck....$1,000 fine, if you screw up, and shoot a nubbin'.
> One big buck, per year, 10 point or larger, and must score over 130 B&C....you forfeit your big buck for the next "two years", if you screw up.
> One mgmt. buck, per year, 8 point or smaller, and can't score over 130 B&C...you forfeit your mgmt. buck for the "next year", if you screw up.
> No guests, during the first and last week of the season.

There were some other ridiculous-as-sheeit rules, which I don't even remember, but you get my drift....I'd get my azz kicked out pretty quick.