Quote Originally Posted by HideHunter View Post
But it obviously has. Teachers can't touch students... and ... you still haven't said how *you* would have handled the situation?
Of course, one caveat is 'with what we know today', the second is I am just giving you a 'here's what I think and I don't have a clue as to what they have listed in their handbooks. I think the appropriate steps would be:

1. When the principal came to the room and he should have told the student to go to his office. If the student refused, then the principal needed inform the student he was referring the matter to the police.
2. He should then clear the classroom and immediately attempt to call the parents or whatever they have for an emergency contact leaving at least two teachers in the class with student.
3. If the parents can be contacted, then the police should wait to enter the room with the parents when they arrive. Then if the student still refuses to leave the police can arrest the student for whatever crime has been committed and the police should release the student to the parent's custody. But they should have the parents take responsibility for her as soon as possible.
4. The little asshole should be suspended forever from that school system.

That's the way
i would want my kids handled. At no time should a cop EVER put hands on ANYONE like that unless there is an arrest.
BKB