Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
I just like to be fair and balanced.
The first thing I said was:
"This officer at best should have been put on administrative duty until a internal investigation was complete. At that time if the Sheriff wanted him to leave I would have supported that. SC officers work at the will and pleasure of the Sheriff. I have no problem with the sheriff releasing him in the future without giving any reason. But to do so in the light of all this made it pretty clear the sheriff buckled under (false) media twist and bios"

In other words AFTER an investigation was done I would support the sheriff in dismissing the officer if he broke policy or law. But not this buckling under to crap.

You are the closed minded feller that supports not giving the officer any due process. And just agrees with (mis)information.

Horse puckey. I said that the force used by the officer was excessive and I still think it was. Maybe where you're from slinging 16 year old girls around and throwing them across the floor for misdemeanor offenses is common. Like DD said, we don't have much experience with that here. Especially not in schools.
Secondly, I said I supported the sheriff and thought he was the only one speaking common sense. By that I meant it wasn't a racial matter, it wasn't a police brutality matter, and the use of force wasn't justified. That's what the sheriff said and I agree with him. I still do, until something comes out that could change the whole story if and when it does.

Neither of those makes me hard headed or uninformed. It just means we disagree. Big fucking deal.

BKB