Picked up some tonnage today! This place had so much stuff, my buddy and I actually wore ourselves out digging. I had to rush home anyway 'cause Lynn only worked a half day and we're headed to the beach for the weekend (Ft. Meyers). My bud is going back to the sale again tomorrow to dig some more. You couldn't even walk in the place and the garage was worse. Talk about major hoarding! Got some cool crap though ... I almost needed a trailer!

I'm tight with the guy who put on this particular sale and when I told him I wouldn't be back tomorrow, and why, he told me he's got another cool sale on Sanibel Island that is much like today's sale here. (he has two estate sale companies, one here and one there) He said he'd call his partner down there and give him a heads-up to "take care of me". This guy gives me some incredible prices and any of his sales are my favorites. Oddly enough, Lynn asked me just last night if I'd checked to see if there were any sales down that way I might want to go to.

It's shaping up to be a successful weekend! (But I ain't tellin' ya' what all I picked up so far)