Thread: Awkward!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Seriously, whether you like him or not, you gotta admire his energy level....the guy is over 70 years old, and hardly has an idle moment....he's done 2-3 campaign speeches and/or interviews, in various locations, nearly every day for months on end.

Not only do I think Hildabeast is unhealthy, I think she's just a bit lazy, too.
    Southern Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by Big Muddy View Post
    Seriously, whether you like him or not, you gotta admire his energy level....the guy is over 70 years old, and hardly has an idle moment....he's done 2-3 campaign speeches and/or interviews, in various locations, nearly every day for months on end.

Not only do I think Hildabeast is unhealthy, I think she's just a bit lazy, too.
    Most of the billionaire set are as driven as hell. the more I learn about Trump the more he reminds me of another billionaire who surrounded himself with young, beautiful blondes, was a narcissist, and thought he was wise because he'd made a lot of money. He also surrounded himself with people who created a false reality around him that eventually was root cause of his downfall.

The guy I'm talking about Muddy, is Bernie Ebbers who is now a permanent Mississippi resident. I knew the guy better than I would prefer to admit. I've been in business meetings with him and his blonde generalettes where they'd start every business meeting with a prayer and end them with an open bar. I heard first hand from a co-worker, an attractive blonde young lady, who got a personal tour of Bernie's yacht, where he showed her the master bathroom and told her about the 'pussywasher' he'd made sure it had. The same Bernie who took all of the coffee pots out of WorldCom facility breakrooms because of the expense, all while spending lavish amounts of money on boondoggles. It might not sound like much, but it ended up being representative of his entire attitude towards others, self centered.
    Yep, The Donald reminds me of The Bernie. Bernie Ebbers that is, not the other one. they could be twins.
    That fucker wiped out our entire retirement for Julie and I. We scraped and saved and semi-rebuilt it, but it took a lot of hard work. Not again. This fucker (Trump) is dangerous I tell you. Vote as you wish, I won't try to tell you how. But if there's ever a time we should be wary as voters its now.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!