Thread: The lions brother has now been shot too.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    And that's even more illogical. You've taken two totally separate issues and tied them together to fit your own model of what the world is like.

And it wasn't even your own original thought.

And I never said I was against or for the killing of the lion or not.

Maybe its irony that people who don't want you to say 'fuck' in polite company will at the same time propose proposterous ideas in the same company with a straight face. Which of those two expressions is more insulting?

And that's how you tie two separate things together to make it sound logical, when in reality they aren't connected at all.

BKB
    I sincerely do not believe it is illogical. In fact, it is highly logical to me. I consider those who value animal lives over human lives to be ignorant, elitist, misinformed, obnoxious, and just plain wrong. That is the epitome of logic to me.

And you have no idea whatsoever whether that was my original thought or not. The very idea of telling me that I can't quote someone who is better at stating what I ALREADY THOUGHT than I am, is absurd.

Your arguments here are without merit, IMHO, and I couldn't disagree more.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    I sincerely do not believe it is illogical. In fact, it is highly logical to me. I consider those who value animal lives over human lives to be ignorant, elitist, misinformed, obnoxious, and just plain wrong. That is the epitome of logic to me.

And you have no idea whatsoever whether that was my original thought or not. The very idea of telling me that I can't quote someone who is better at stating what I ALREADY THOUGHT than I am, is absurd.

Your arguments here are without merit, IMHO, and I couldn't disagree more.
    And so it is. I don't value animal lives more than I value human ones. GOT THAT?

But I do believe that it is possible to abhor abortion (I do), and still think this asshole dentist has hurt the cause of hunters and hunting and sincerely wish he'd tried to go find himself a lion to shoot in the daylight and without having to lure him out of a national park. Its really fucking possible to believe both of those things at the same time. And when you post some fucking meme you read on the internet accusing me of valuing animal life over human just because I think that way is insulting and 'dismissive' of my views.

Now I will stop persecuting you for your christian beliefs, because I know you are put upon all the time, and you can go on about your business and I'll go about mine.

BKB