Thread: Understanding Sunshine ....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Understanding Sunshine ....

Posthead, Are you calling Hank a butthole, or are you calling me a butthole? I can’t be Len, for sure. And Eric isn’t here to take up for himself so I know you wouldn’t do that....

Kribbs, if she can’t can’t take the heat then so be it. I’ve yet to see anything here that is truly malicious. There are plenty of people “picked on” more than her. Especially when this place was lively. Hell, if I was that soft, I’d have never met (in real life) some of the best guys and best friends I’ve ever known. People that have done, and will do, very good things for me. I spent years getting slammed on this very site and some of those same people are people I talk to daily now. I don’t see how a user of a forum like this can have certain qualifiers in order to stay engaged. Like Barry said, It’s the frickin internet. I’ll honk your bobo if you think I’m wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Arty View Post
    I’ll honk your bobo if you think I’m wrong!
    You're deadass wrong! Honk someone elses bobo, not mine!
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.