Thread: The lions brother has now been shot too.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Hey Hombre ... I'm totally relaxed (AND LMAO 'cause, for once, I'm not involved!)
    That's good...what retirement is suppose to be right. On a serious note though. I just had a conversation with a friend yesterday explaining why I rarely ever engage in discussions on the internet anymore, specifically on sensitive topics. I'm not sure really what it is, whether its the a lack of emotion because people aren't face to face, inability to see an interpret body language, or the mob mentality, or ideas don't translate to writing as well. But it always seems across the internet peoples minds are made up. There is no discussion its just people talking at each other without listening.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    That's good...what retirement is suppose to be right. On a serious note though. I just had a conversation with a friend yesterday explaining why I rarely ever engage in discussions on the internet anymore, specifically on sensitive topics. I'm not sure really what it is, whether its the a lack of emotion because people aren't face to face, inability to see an interpret body language, or the mob mentality, or ideas don't translate to writing as well. But it always seems across the internet peoples minds are made up. There is no discussion its just people talking at each other without listening.
    Maybe.

I think very few people have honest discussions on the internet. That is, they will never ever admit they were wrong. They will face to face, but not here. Just like this..........Posty said I accused him directly of something I did not do! I said so, and told him. But no response.

And by 'bye' I meant this thread. But I lied. But I'm out of it. Everytime I think of this stupid cat, I get riled up. And being told I can't validly appreciate others' thoughts is stupid. Sorry to use the word, but it fits. This whole thing is nutsoid.

Now I'm moving on.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.