Thread: CFB Week 15 Championship week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Too be perfectly honest, only a 2nd rate coach is going to come to a second rate loser like the Hogs. The AD has no power to make a decision on his own, John Tyson and Jerry Jones tell him what to do and no coach wants his hands to be tied. Remember when Jones used to go down on the field and try to tell Jimmy Johnson his business during games? Pretty much the same thing at Arkansas right now. Dumpster fire don't even begin to describe it

Burn baby burn
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    Too be perfectly honest, only a 2nd rate coach is going to come to a second rate loser like the Hogs. The AD has no power to make a decision on his own, John Tyson and Jerry Jones tell him what to do and no coach wants his hands to be tied. Remember when Jones used to go down on the field and try to tell Jimmy Johnson his business during games? Pretty much the same thing at Arkansas right now. Dumpster fire don't even begin to describe it

Burn baby burn
    My new favorite aphorism seems appropriate. It isn’t mine so feel free to use it.

“Shit show at the fuck factory”

I feel like Arkansas will make a good decision. Now whether they will have the patience (past behavior says no) to let that decision create what they want long term is another matter.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!