I was in Russia for close to a month during the Clinton/Lewinsky fiasco and it seemed every television I came across was tuned in to the latest news on the subject. Airports, train stations, electronics shops, etc. etc. I remember being embarrassed as shit and got to the point I imagined everybody around was looking at me, pointing and smirking (99% my imagination I'm sure) .. but the whole thing was an embarrassment as I was from a country that always bragged about being the greatest in the world. I can't imagine what it would be like to be over there today, with all the "Russian collusion" and political silliness going on these days. This bullshit is getting out of hand and every time I think it can't get any worse, it does just that, gets worse! I wonder how many billions of government dollars are being wasted when these cry-baby politicians spend so much time and effort accomplishing NOTHING ... while they could be conducting LEGITIMATE government business.

I'll be honest. It seems Trump is the ONLY frigging politician actually working these days! When does that man sleep???