Thread: Dang! I've been REAL busy, BUT .....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post

NTB ... isn't it odd? Haven't you noticed? We have a fishing forum, but no hunting forum.
    I know y'all probably don't think so, but being a newbie, this is all really something to read. And I can't tell if any of you are serious, or y'all just like fucking with each other. LOL I enjoy much .....

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by No-till Boss View Post
    I know y'all probably don't think so, but being a newbie, this is all really something to read. And I can't tell if any of you are serious, or y'all just like fucking with each other. LOL I enjoy much .....
    I've been around a long time, and sometimes I'm not sure myself. I truly believe that at least a couple of people around here are just contrarians. They'll say the opposite just for the sake of arguing or getting someone riled up.
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by No-till Boss View Post
    Like DD - I'm still trying to sort it out myself. In honesty, one of the reasons this is my favorite site on the internet is, I've never been associated with a more intelligent, informed and diverse group of people.. I seldom get too deeply involved in these "discussions" is because if there's any "deadwood" in the place - I'm it. I've seen some real knock-down drag-outs. While things are often censured - nothing is ever censored. Only very occasionally, does anyone "take their ball and go home". There is probably no place I've ever frequented (including school)where I've seen both sides represented in terms I can understand.. Sure - you have to sort through some bullshit (and shit-disturbing) but there are some views presented here I could never get anywhere else. Couple more I wish would show up more often ("Will", most especially) thnx everyone..
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.