Thread: Talladega ....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    So can anyone explain to me how a guy that hasn’t won a race in 4 years is a championship contender?

What a joke. No wonder they are losing fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDog View Post
    So can anyone explain to me how a guy that hasn’t won a race in 4 years is a championship contender?

What a joke. No wonder they are losing fans.

Totally agree DD ....IndyCar just needs a longer series with more races! ...
    when the Lowe's Motor Speedway car leads every lap at Lowe's Motor Speedway all happening while we watch a Lowe's commercial and the Lowe's car leads every lap and breaks Earnhardt and Petty records ....

8 time champion headed your way bought-and-paid-for by.... Lowe's.... thank you for shopping with us,,,

mid-to-late 90s Jeff Gordon kick butt and there was nothing I could do about it ...The Boy Was Good, Hell He Was Great!

then the corporations started cheating and letting unmarked cars run as much as they want on the track to get track time therefore giving the fastest car to The Chosen driver.....Jimmie Johnson!

While I agree he is a great race car driver.....five championships in a row 2006 to 2010 was bought and paid for.

And that right there my friend was the end of NASCAR for me.

Dale jr. was my only hope....damn I wish his step-mom wouldn't have screwed him out of the Budweiser Contract!....greedy b****

damn I miss the old man.

Still hard for me to believe he was killed at 49....
    Last edited by airbud7; 10-14-2018 at 09:18 PM.