Thread: BCS National Title...Who's your pick....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    One hour or so before kickoff....... Here's my synopsis, so you heard it here first.

If FSU's vaunted defense can stop Auburn, they win, maybe even big. If FSU can't stop Auburn any better than Alabama did, it's a shootout.......with ONE wild card caveat. I don't expect Auburn to stop FSU, but their defense is underrated, and plays under their capabilities. I think it's coaching. But I dunno. So the wild card is Auburn's defense too. If they stop FSU, and FSU stops Auburn, they'll be hollering tomorrow "BORING"..........and I have no idea who will win.

I think FSU will stop Auburn, and prevail.........and maybe make it look somewhat easy after a quarter. But........the above is my big 'IF'.

how's that for waffling? But I do think it's valid. We'll see in an hour or two.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Even if I'm wrong.......Posthole once said ..."That's why I love collage football".......Me Tooo!!!...Fun night guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    One hour or so before kickoff....... Here's my synopsis, so you heard it here first.

If FSU's vaunted defense can stop Auburn, they win, maybe even big. If FSU can't stop Auburn any better than Alabama did, it's a shootout.......with ONE wild card caveat. I don't expect Auburn to stop FSU, but their defense is underrated, and plays under their capabilities. I think it's coaching. But I dunno. So the wild card is Auburn's defense too. If they stop FSU, and FSU stops Auburn, they'll be hollering tomorrow "BORING"..........and I have no idea who will win.

I think FSU will stop Auburn, and prevail.........and maybe make it look somewhat easy after a quarter. But........the above is my big 'IF'.

how's that for waffling? But I do think it's valid. We'll see in an hour or two.
    i'm not sure but I think you just said whoever is able to score the most points will win. I agree wholeheartedly!

Eddie, I don't know enough about either one of these teams to bet. I'm takin FSU though.

BKB