Thread: The lions brother has now been shot too.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    So you think it is logical to say that anyone who got upset over the killing of the lion thinks that is more important than abolishing abortion? I guess you could say that literally about anything we discuss. So if you bring up gun control, I can just say "how can you even TALK about this when billions of babies are being killed? "

I don't question your beliefs or your convictions about them. But now you are judging what others' values are and judging them based on doodly squat.
    And judging what a person's thoughts on abortion are by what they think of some lion getting kiled by a hunter is just plain illogical. At least in this universe it is.

But carry on. Your universe is yours and mine is mine.

Most mems that I've seen are pretty much along this same line.

BKB

I believe he meant that a lot of the people who are expressing outrage over the killing of an innocent animal are the same people who staunchly defend people for killing their babies and see no problem with that.

Maybe it's just because the lion was named and the aborted babies haven't been.
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDog View Post
    I believe he meant that a lot of the people who are expressing outrage over the killing of an innocent animal are the same people who staunchly defend people for killing their babies and see no problem with that.

Maybe it's just because the lion was named and the aborted babies haven't been.
    That's exactly what I meant.

And thank you for saying better than I can, what I mean! (That's why I quote folks' comments that I find that are meaningful, right there!)
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.