Thread: What do y'all think of this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I know right where the weed I get comes from and yes its grown without benefit of chemical fertilizers or weed killers. Its only the government that sprays bad shit on weed anyway. And I definitely get the same little prickly tone from you bringing that up in those words anyway. I suppose that makes a difference to some folks. It don't to me.

My diet has nothing to do with GMO labeling or COOL labeling. Just for FYi, i don't shop organic, but I do shop hormone free meats, i do buy from markets that sell regionally grown products and I probably do 2/3 of buying our food in the produce and meat sections. A few years ago we made a conscious effort to really as much as is reasonable to only eat foods that you can look at and tell what its origins are. In other words, I know what a chicken leg looks like. I couldn't recognize a chicken in a nugget. That general rule has lead us to healthier eating. Its not perfect but we're not regimented enough to follow anything more specific than that. And of course there are exceptions. Like ice cream.

BKB

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    I know right where the weed I get comes from and yes its grown without benefit of chemical fertilizers or weed killers. Its only the government that sprays bad shit on weed anyway. And I definitely get the same little prickly tone from you bringing that up in those words anyway. I suppose that makes a difference to some folks. It don't to me.

My diet has nothing to do with GMO labeling or COOL labeling. Just for FYi, i don't shop organic, but I do shop hormone free meats, i do buy from markets that sell regionally grown products and I probably do 2/3 of buying our food in the produce and meat sections. A few years ago we made a conscious effort to really as much as is reasonable to only eat foods that you can look at and tell what its origins are. In other words, I know what a chicken leg looks like. I couldn't recognize a chicken in a nugget. That general rule has lead us to healthier eating. Its not perfect but we're not regimented enough to follow anything more specific than that. And of course there are exceptions. Like ice cream.

BKB
    Congradulations on your healthy choices of pot and food. I wish you the best of luck with it !

Quote Originally Posted by No-till Boss View Post
    Congradulations on your healthy choices of pot and food. I wish you the best of luck with it !
    Well, for some unknown reason, you asked. I answered.

BKb

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Well, for some unknown reason, you asked. I answered.

BKb
    Seriously, you can't see the irony in you asking about food safety ?

Ok, everybody take a long, deep breath! Relax ...

Ok, while we're taking a break .... Hey NTB, I don't know if all o'youse network or not, but would you happen to know a big rice farmer in N. California? He's actually in Wheatland, but has dirt all over the Sacramento area up there. AND ... even though there's supposedly a drought going on, he has PLENTY of water. I have no clue where he gets it, but he said that drought shit is nonsense. Wells I suppose? Anyway, after all these years, I realize I haven't a clue how he spells his name. He's Italian ... Al Lasaga? Al Lasauga? Anyway, that's close enough. He grows that top of the line, high quality rice and I believe 100% of it goes to Japan. Heck, you can buy his rice in the states ... but I think it actually comes here FROM Japan! That silly stuff sells here for something like $16.00/lb!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain