Thread: Saddest Trip report Ever

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Len, thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to attend, and represent the GH family.
    Southern Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by Big Muddy View Post
    Len, thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to attend, and represent the GH family.
    No problem, my friend!

I read my report and it comes across as woe is me type crap. I sure didn't mean it like that. I was proud to be there and I know that most of us would be there if we could have been. I only sat in the parking lot for 45 minutes or so trying to work up the whateveryouneedforthosethings and go in
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    No problem, my friend!

I read my report and it comes across as woe is me type crap. I sure didn't mean it like that. I was proud to be there and I know that most of us would be there if we could have been. I only sat in the parking lot for 45 minutes or so trying to work up the whateveryouneedforthosethings and go in
    Len, it’s ok to be “woe is me”. He was a good friend to you. Hiding the fact that you aren’t sad about his apey ass not sending you forty lebben tik tok videos a day doesn’t cast shade on those that are hurting more than you.

It’s ok to weep and wail. Just don’t gnash your teeth.
    Not saying you did any of that, but he sure did love picking on your ass. And you loved him doing it.
    A little wow is me might do the body good when you say it out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk