Thread: Wait, what?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Why on earth would I want to get a vaccine that didn’t have some sort of approval? Yes, health businesses are very wary of liability, and if you know any doctors you know its with good reason.

DD, our numbers the US don’t add up at all with those published in the Blaze. I’ll go with our data and not worry about Denmark.

One thing I don’t understand is all of the flat out hatred for CDC, WHO, FDA, AMA, name any organization at all. Fauci is villified without any good reason I can see. People claim to be confused byall of the advice they’re gettingand blame the government. Its pretty fucking simple: get the vaccine or don’t. Live with the consequences. End of story. Quit with all the political horseshit that’s all dressed up as medical truths.

Its not covid that has me fatigued. Its all the yammering about a very simple issue. Either way you go, I hope the worse, whatever the fuck that mght be, doesn’t happen to you.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Why on earth would I want to get a vaccine that didn’t have some sort of approval? Yes, health businesses are very wary of liability, and if you know any doctors you know its with good reason.

DD, our numbers the US don’t add up at all with those published in the Blaze. I’ll go with our data and not worry about Denmark.

One thing I don’t understand is all of the flat out hatred for CDC, WHO, FDA, AMA, name any organization at all. Fauci is villified without any good reason I can see. People claim to be confused byall of the advice they’re gettingand blame the government. Its pretty fucking simple: get the vaccine or don’t. Live with the consequences. End of story. Quit with all the political horseshit that’s all dressed up as medical truths.

Its not covid that has me fatigued. Its all the yammering about a very simple issue. Either way you go, I hope the worse, whatever the fuck that mght be, doesn’t happen to you.

BKB
    It's easy to simply it the way you have. It's also easy to simplify the conflicting information we've been told all along. There's plenty enough bullshit to choke on from both sides of this argument.

I know, let's freak out and scare the shit out of people about getting a booster vaccine to protect against a variant that has no symptoms and a zero percent death rate. The message has changed so much, so frequently, so inconsistently, for so many different political, scientific, social and other reasons that it is very reasonable to start following the money and looking for the assholes. Good friend of mine used to throw out a similar quote

I know you know what you know and respect you what you know and your opinions and I also know you well enough to know you know this shit too. You know what I mean, and don't even try to not know what I know you know that you know and won't say that you know and understand. You know?
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.