Thread: What do y'all think of this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No, I'm all done. and I'm not sure where you get any of that. I guess you're a poor reader. I have no reason to be critical of farmers. I AM critical of farming and where it is going in the United States. But we can't discuss that dcause y'all gentleman farmers get your panties in a wad and make claims like the ones in this thread.

Be happy!
    I am!
    And put up anpther mailbox! You'll make twice the money with two govern,ent checks!

BKB

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    No, I'm all done. and I'm not sure where you get any of that. I guess you're a poor reader. I have no reason to be critical of farmers. I AM critical of farming and where it is going in the United States. But we can't discuss that dcause y'all gentleman farmers get your panties in a wad and make claims like the ones in this thread.

Be happy!
    I am!
    And put up anpther mailbox! You'll make twice the money with two govern,ent checks!

BKB
    Farmers are the ones who farm, you can't be critical of the direction of farming, and not be of farmers.
    Last edited by No-till Boss; 07-26-2015 at 02:53 PM.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

Be happy!
    I am!

BKB
    You're funny.

A) I get no government checks.

B) Here's some things you said. YOU and THEM (you know, THEM) can decide if you think these words are 'attack' words or not:
    raping our farmland
    we are fucking up our farmland at great speed
    setting ourselves up for a potato famine like event

Clearly, I think those are pretty much attacking somebody.........

C) You also said:
    If I disagree with it doesn't make me a dumbass
    BUT, apparently your mirror is a one way mirror! Cause if we disagree with YOU, then you say this:
    But we can't discuss that dcause y'all gentleman farmers get your panties in a wad and make claims like the ones in this thread.

SO............. you read this post and tell me where I am off base, wontcha?
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Be happy!
    I am!

BKB
    I'm probably gonna have to respond to this...... but I'm trying not to.