Thread: The lions brother has now been shot too.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    The story has hurt the cause of hunters. I don't know if the hunter has or not.

I do not mean to dismiss your views. I do reserve the right to disagree with them, sometimes vehemently. That's just me. But I never used "Christian" in any of this, btw.

And if this is about internet Memes, then I still stand by my contention that I don't care who says a phrase, or what picture is attached to it, or what the source of it is, just because it's on the internet does not make it true, and does NOT make it false, either. Such a 'meme' (which is one stupid word, IMHO) can very well be with high merit. If you don't like that, I can't help it, but it's true. Dismissive..........that's what you are doing by the fact that it came a) in an email, b) over the internet (like your bank balance, btw), or c)in a 'meme'. So I don't see the difference.

I am trying harder than ever to have discussions with you, but I am not going to agree with you or back off calling you out for things that make no sense (to me). Sorry. You are welcome to do the same.

NO one said YOU valued animal life over human life (at least I did not), but what I did imply was that the news that I saw (you introduced memes, I was going on news accounts only) was the height of irony because I assume that the same people hollering for the dentist to be killed because he killed a lion, are the same folks that FIGHT IN PUBLIC for the 'right' to kill 9 month old babies. That is what I said!@!!!!
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    because I assume that the same people hollering for the dentist to be killed because he killed a lion, are the same folks that FIGHT IN PUBLIC for the 'right' to kill 9 month old babies. That is what I said!@!!!!
    This is the part of the assumption that is incorrect. This right here. And because I personally think the dentist is the kind of asshole hunters that give the rest of us a difficult image to have to constantly overcome, you're lumping me and a bunch of other people in the same boat as people who believe animal life is more sacred than humans and love abortions and kill babies. I've never killed a baby in my life. Nor has anyone in my family. I raised my family differently than that. And here you are on your fucking high and mighty throne judging me on abortion and basing it on some motherfucker eho killed a FUCKING LION. Is that clear enough Bucky? Is that being dismissive to get my dander up because of that?

BKb