Thread: What do y'all think of this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, except for the raptors and stuff. And more links to other stuff is coming out all the time. There's a lot of breathless rhetoric coming out of both sides on that whole DDT deal.

We ain't gonna get anywhere with this discussion, NoTill and Bucky is quoting his tired old internet memes.

I think I'll go wipe my ass with a spotted owl before I tell him to go fuck himself.

BKB

Ps...I'll tell you what I'll do though. Some day I'll sit down with you and a bottle of whiskey and we can argue it out as long as you want to. I'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    I think I'll go wipe my ass with a spotted owl before I tell him to go fuck himself. BKB
    Welcome to the Republican Party!
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Welcome to the Republican Party!
    Another guy I need to drink whiskey with.

We're gonna need a bigger jug!

BKB

Well, except for the raptors and stuff. And more links to other stuff is coming out all the time. There's a lot of breathless rhetoric coming out of both sides on that whole DDT deal.

We ain't gonna get anywhere with this discussion, NoTill and Bucky is quoting his tired old internet memes.

I think I'll go wipe my ass with a spotted owl before I tell him to go fuck himself.

BKB

Ps...I'll tell you what I'll do though. Some day I'll sit down with you and a bottle of whiskey and we can argue it out as long as you want to. I'm looking forward to it.
    I'm fine discussing with my own thoughts if that will make you feel better, but you're gonna have to ask one questions at a time. Because a lot of these things over-lap in a thought process .

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

BKB

You get my hopes up, and then...................

And you would NOT stay around if you were losing. You'd make some excuse about having to go get more whiskey or something, and run out, way before you'd admit you were wrong. I've met you manager types before. I got your argument skills right here.

You can tell me all day.....but you STILL have to go get that spotted owl ready, cause I know you are full of what he needs to wipe off!@!!!

P.S.
    This is my first post typed under the auspices of Windows 10.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.