Thread: Drone Fisherman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, the guy was flying his drone in what appear to be a pubic area. The fisherman IS an ahole...

As far as shooting a drone hovering over your place UNTIL laws are changed you dont own that airspace and it is not legal for you to destroy that other person property. I have to agree it would be intrusive and the law has to catch up with the technology and eventually will. Still I cant see how said law will allow you to shoot the drone...
    AND since the law is so greyish on that sense, that is why I am sure they went after the gun discharge in city limits as it is a clear law. If you are worried about drones I think all you could do right now "legally" is to get some sort of microwave directional transmitter to jam the drone transmit/receive signal and that will probably take it down undamaged, then take possession of the drone that drop in your lawn that you own... I am sure someone is working on such transmitter if it is not already done...

Quote Originally Posted by Nandy View Post
    Well, the guy was flying his drone in what appear to be a pubic area.

I don't think anyone should fly a drone in a pubic area.

Unless it's Sandra Bullocks area, and there's a camera filming the footage.