Thread: WTF????

WTF????

I’ve been a lifelong fan and attended my first race while still in my mama’s belly, but I’ve become less and less of a fan over the past 15 years or so. Between NASCAR trying to cater to a “different” crowd and punk-ass drivers who just plain “don’t do it for me”, to stupid rules and generic cars that you’d never recognize on the street, it’s just not fun anymore. I TRY to watch Daytona and Talladega these days, but will even miss those if I have something better to do, you know, like getting a root canal or something similar.

But this may just push me over the edge enough to throw in the towel altogether. Stick me with a f’ing fork!

https://www.lawofficer.com/nascar-go...noring-police/
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I don't support any business or organization that I know refuses to support our law enforcement or military. I hope the fans drive them into bankruptcy and oblivion.

I would love to hear Larke's take on this although I expect it would be profanity laced at the very least
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar

WTF????

I never caught the racing bug. But, it sure seems to be a lot less popular than it was 20 years ago. My kids are big race fans. But, F1 is their thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chicken Dinner; 08-14-2022 at 08:30 AM.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

I haven’t watched a NastyCar race in years. And I made my feelings known about the direction they were going when they punished Junior for saying ‘shit’ on his radio. You can trace the demise of the sport to Mike Helton and Bill France Jr when they decided NASCAR should be for everybody. Like having the bamds like the red Hot Chili Peopers perform before races.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!