Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
I know right where the weed I get comes from and yes its grown without benefit of chemical fertilizers or weed killers. Its only the government that sprays bad shit on weed anyway. And I definitely get the same little prickly tone from you bringing that up in those words anyway. I suppose that makes a difference to some folks. It don't to me.

My diet has nothing to do with GMO labeling or COOL labeling. Just for FYi, i don't shop organic, but I do shop hormone free meats, i do buy from markets that sell regionally grown products and I probably do 2/3 of buying our food in the produce and meat sections. A few years ago we made a conscious effort to really as much as is reasonable to only eat foods that you can look at and tell what its origins are. In other words, I know what a chicken leg looks like. I couldn't recognize a chicken in a nugget. That general rule has lead us to healthier eating. Its not perfect but we're not regimented enough to follow anything more specific than that. And of course there are exceptions. Like ice cream.

BKB
Congradulations on your healthy choices of pot and food. I wish you the best of luck with it !