Thread: Quershun ....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I was talking to a friend who is a nurse along with his wife and he feels that there are two strains of this corona virus out there, a mild and severe. Now I'm not a medical authority by any stretch (except when compared to Dr Fauci) but I do know that a virus dies with it's host within a short time. Now with my limited knowledge, it seems that the odds of two separate strains of a virus that no one has ever heard of before now appear at the same time would be astronomical at best. I find it much more likely that coronavirus (like most viruses) is mutating into something less lethal. After all, killing the golden goose ain't all that efficient as business practices or viruses go.

I doubt we'll ever know the truth because there is too much political hay to be made, too much fake news (both sides) and waaaaaaaaaay too much money to be made. I myself am convinced that nowhere near the 170,000 reported have died from Covid. With covid yes, from covid no.

This is all conjecture on my part and I'm sure Posty will disagree with all I said because he's a crotchety old contrarian
    Last edited by quercus alba; 07-07-2020 at 11:38 AM.