Thread: A note from Bill "Niner's" wife and Family

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    You have someone, you just are too deep into the 420 to care anymore! Welcome to Retirement. I've gotten schizophrenic. I'm way more mellow, then I am way more interested, then I look out the window, and randomly go between all those. But apathy is far more metastatic than I would have thought.

And since you never agreed to come fish with me, I've moved you way down the list. Your number is now 11. Now serving No. 2. I'm gonna prolly write off #1 this week sometime.

But this is, and probably always will be, my home page. I suppose when I die, I'll be remembered as the most polarizing figure here. I sure won't be remembered like Bill. He was, and remains, my inspiration to do better with what I have. I met him once, but I am convinced it was way more than that. I have a long way to go to be like him, but I promise I'm trying to work on it.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    You have someone, you just are too deep into the 420 to care anymore! Welcome to Retirement. I've gotten schizophrenic. I'm way more mellow, then I am way more interested, then I look out the window, and randomly go between all those. But apathy is far more metastatic than I would have thought.

And since you never agreed to come fish with me, I've moved you way down the list. Your number is now 11. Now serving No. 2. I'm gonna prolly write off #1 this week sometime.

But this is, and probably always will be, my home page. I suppose when I die, I'll be remembered as the most polarizing figure here. I sure won't be remembered like Bill. He was, and remains, my inspiration to do better with what I have. I met him once, but I am convinced it was way more than that. I have a long way to go to be like him, but I promise I'm trying to work on it.
    You sure have some funny perceptions about stuff. Its part of what makes this place, well, this place!

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    You sure have some funny perceptions about stuff. Its part of what makes this place, well, this place!

BKB
    Strictly from curiosity, what does that mean???????? Why was that weird?????
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.