Thread: The lions brother has now been shot too.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    Seriously? Are you just trying for an argument or are you serious?

How can any human being hold the lives of animals above the lives of other human beings? It's a valid observation. Look at some of the responses to this online. People are actually calling for that dentist to be killed because he killed some lion. They obviously value the life of that lion more than they do the live of that dentist which is a fellow human being.

I'd also argue that you can tie in the gun control argument with abortion as well. Remember Sandy Hook? Take a look back at the politicians who were the most adamant about stricter gun laws after that tragedy. I'd bet a large majority of them are also pro-abortion, so in their view, the killing of 20 young children is a worse tragedy than the killing of over 1 million children every year by abortion in this country. The only difference is it wasn't their mothers that "chose" to kill them, and abortions aren't done with those "evil guns".
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDog View Post
    Seriously? Are you just trying for an argument or are you serious?

How can any human being hold the lives of animals above the lives of other human beings? It's a valid observation. Look at some of the responses to this online. People are actually calling for that dentist to be killed because he killed some lion. They obviously value the life of that lion more than they do the live of that dentist which is a fellow human being.

I'd also argue that you can tie in the gun control argument with abortion as well. Remember Sandy Hook? Take a look back at the politicians who were the most adamant about stricter gun laws after that tragedy. I'd bet a large majority of them are also pro-abortion, so in their view, the killing of 20 young children is a worse tragedy than the killing of over 1 million children every year by abortion in this country. The only difference is it wasn't their mothers that "chose" to kill them, and abortions aren't done with those "evil guns".
    I don't, plain and simple. I never said that, and neither did anyone else. YOU created that 'fact' out of the obviously very thin air that you breathe.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    I don't, plain and simple. I never said that, and neither did anyone else. YOU created that 'fact' out of the obviously very thin air that you breathe.

BKB
    Well, this has gone like most of your arguments around here. First you get dismissive of other's views, then you get insulting. I'm done with this one.
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."