Thread: And before you ask, no..............

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What do you think the chances are that the obvious bias against Trump by the moderators backfires and makes him even more popularity.
    .i have to say, he's the only one who's made me say 'FuckinA' tonight.

BKB

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    What do you think the chances are that the obvious bias against Trump by the moderators backfires and makes him even more popularity. I have to say, he's the only one who's made me say 'FuckinA' tonight. BKB
    Dang P-hole, the way it's been going, that's a possibility. I think it's the same reason I was enamoured with Perot a few years back. I was so sick and tired of politicians, I wanted to try something new. Prob. is, I started out liking him at first, but that "like" faded fast. I look at Trump the same way, I love his "tell it like it is" attitude, but I think he'd be a bit embarrassing as a President. Of course, he sure couldn't be any more embarrassing than what we've been stuck with the past coupl'a terms. Who knows? Maybe he'd surround himself with a killer staff and actually get something done.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain