Thread: And the election craziness continues!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    I think you’re right about the recount in WI, Will. Even Scott Walker says it’s a waste of time and won’t change more than a couple of hundred votes.

Both VA and MD (and I assume other states) allow you to go online and check when your mail in ballot has been received and when it has been counted. It’s not rocket science. Hopefully, these states that prohibit even starting to count mail-in ballots until Election Day will take a hard look at changing things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
    Hopefully, these states that prohibit even starting to count mail-in ballots until Election Day will take a hard look at changing things.
    These election laws, from a certain perspective, look like the work of deranged interior designers. Laws plopped on top of other laws with pieces clashing one with the other. Color schemes that shock the senses. Untucked corners of forgotten laws sticking out all over the place. And a battle royale cage match to see who gets to splash on the next bit of mismatched psychadelic top coat.

The whole thing needs a good scrubbing.

I swear to God I am going to trade in my face mask for a set of those Bose noise cancelling head phones for the next 4 years. We all know damned well after what has went down the last 4 years that we are going to have to listen to the complaints over this for the next 4 years! 4 more years of "Not my president!" and batshit crazy conspiracy theories.

Ghastly. It didn't have to be this way.

Will