Thread: Thump

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Since the kids have grown and gone we've downsized and we exiled the stove to the back porch. I'm just looking for something to fry sausage and eggs for breakfast without having stand outside in 30 degree weather and doesn't require a chisel to get an egg out of it

I bought a Nuwave induction burner and it was so unpredictable as to render itself totally useless. So I bought a Teflon electric skillet and everything sticks plus you need a sandblaster to clean it. Long story short, I'm standing out on the back porch in my drawers and tee shirt shivering while cooking breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    Long story short, I'm standing out on the back porch in my drawers and tee shirt shivering while cooking breakfast
    As long as the tee shirt ain't a wife-beater, ya' gots my respect!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    Since the kids have grown and gone we've downsized and we exiled the stove to the back porch. I'm just looking for something to fry sausage and eggs for breakfast without having stand outside in 30 degree weather and doesn't require a chisel to get an egg out of it

I bought a Nuwave induction burner and it was so unpredictable as to render itself totally useless. So I bought a Teflon electric skillet and everything sticks plus you need a sandblaster to clean it. Long story short, I'm standing out on the back porch in my drawers and tee shirt shivering while cooking breakfast
    I’m notsure what you’re complaining about. Spring is right around the corner.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!