Thread: (Thump rant) If I handed you $50.00 ....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dang P-hole ... I didn't know that. I've sold a bazillion of 'em, but they go out a lot faster than they come in. I'll be sure and give you a shout the next time I run across anything.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Dang P-hole ... I didn't know that. I've sold a bazillion of 'em, but they go out a lot faster than they come in. I'll be sure and give you a shout the next time I run across anything.
    Some time back in the 90’s we were at a party at a friends house. His daughter in law was there pimping Cutco knives and we bought an entire set, $500 samoleans if I remember right. I have three of them left, as the other three somehow grew legs and ran away. The butcher knife is my all time favorite and I’ve figured out to sharpen them with an edge that’ll shave.
    What I’d love to find too is what cutco used to call the ‘Fisherman’s Friend’. Its a filt knife with an adjustable length blade. I still use mine often but the gripper that holds the blade in slips on bigger rib bones.

I know you have a dozen people asking for shit but keep me in mind for pocket knives for cutcos and I’ll be beholden to ya!

BkB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Some time back in the 90’s we were at a party at a friends house. His daughter in law was there pimping Cutco knives and we bought an entire set, $500 samoleans if I remember right. I have three of them left, as the other three somehow grew legs and ran away. The butcher knife is my all time favorite and I’ve figured out to sharpen them with an edge that’ll shave.
    What I’d love to find too is what cutco used to call the ‘Fisherman’s Friend’. Its a filt knife with an adjustable length blade. I still use mine often but the gripper that holds the blade in slips on bigger rib bones.

I know you have a dozen people asking for shit but keep me in mind for pocket knives for cutcos and I’ll be beholden to ya!

BkB
    Damn, you sure are needy!

P.S. I’ve been looking for a good set of kitchen knives for a few years now. So Thump, help a brotha out!