Thread: ICE raided seven MS chicken processing plants, today.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    A lot of those on welfare will either starve or steal before they'd work.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    My point exactly. If they choose to steal (over working) to eat, feed 'em in jail. If they choose to starve (over work), they were a waste of good oxygen anyway.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    bears repeating.... I've been a "root hog or die" advocate all my life. My parents told me I could have anything *I* could afford.. I had some neat toys as a kid.. and I bought, paid for, kept the insurance on, put gas in.. all of them that required it. I was "given" a roof over my head and pretty much all I could eat (as long as I did my hour and a half of chores morning and night). When "welfare" comes up - I immediately think of the family a few miles from me.. who are now in the 5th (hell I don't know - maybe 6th by now) generation of welfare.. I look at the all the "programs" out there now (too much credit card debt.. we'll get you out of it - in too deep into your house - we'll get you out of it - too much in college loans - we'll get you out of it).. and I wonder. I have 0 credit card debt.. don't owe anyone one dime.. I paid for my house.. I paid my college loan.. So my question, once again is.. Where is the reward for having done it "right"?"

and by the way, Jim.. I totally agree with most all your "solutions".. "Can't" do it.. but I like it..
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.