If you're ever out this far west that can probably be arranged. Two years ago I took the father-in-law. We left around 4:30 to get on the water around 5:15. It takes about 2 hours to get 40 miles out and we fished all day I think we ended up catching around 35 that ranged in size from 20-30lbs. We hit the docks about 6:30 and spent the next 3 hours cleaning fish. The only problem was by the time we got back to the place we were staying around 10:00 I was ready to sit and have a few drinks and talk about the day....he was asleep within 10 minutes.

Come to think of it he might of still been a little sore with me. He drove (won't fly) from Tulsa - Washington. He called the night before hitting Oregon and said I'm going to stop in Oregon and sleep there then push on to Washington the next day. I said you want a good steak when you get in go to the Acropolis...and he did. Got a text that night "this is a titty bar" ...to which I replied No go read the sign out front its "A steak house with entertainment"

ps...the food really is good.